Profile: Shashank Satish
- Master of Creative Arts (Experimental Media Art Practices).
- Bachelor of Architecture.
- Founder / Artist-Curator / Architect at Holy Cow! Studio, Bengaluru.
- Faculty Member at Srishti Institute of Art, Design, and Technology, Bengaluru, 2018.
- Intern at Khoj International Artists' Association, New Delhi, MAY - JUL 2017.
- Intern at Workbench Projects, Bengaluru, FEB - MAR 2015.
- Architecture intern at Ini Chatterji and Associates (Ice Factory), Goa, AUG - DEC 2014.
- Architecture intern at PAN Architecture, Gangtok, Sikkim, JUL - DEC 2013.
- Founding Artist/Curator of Experiential Cognition Lab, 2017.
- Independent curator and artist at 'Insecure Science', a pilot art-science group show of the Experiential Cognition Lab, Bengaluru, NOV 2017.
- Artist at 'Set. Reset', a group show by Srishti postgraduate students, revisiting film residues at Aradhana Seth's 'House of Inquiry ', Goa, SEP 2017.
- Artist at the Augmented Reality workshop group exhibition at EyeMyth Media Arts Festival, Mumbai, AUG 2017.
- Artist at 'Science Gallery Bengaluru' events held at:
> BengaluruITE.Biz Expo, Bengaluru Palace, 2016.
> Serendipity Arts Festival, Goa, DEC 2016.
- Curated 'Science Gallery International' Artists' work at Visvesvaraya Industrial & Technological Museum and Cubbon Park Underground
Metro Station for 'Festival of Stories' as a part of course at Srishti Institute, Bengaluru, 22-23rd OCT 2016.
- Curated events, workshops, talks, and exhibition for 'Designuru 2016', a festival of Design, Art, and Architecture in Bengaluru, APR 2016.
- Group Exhibition on Travel photography “Changing Lens” at Galerie Crescent, Bengaluru, NOV 2015.
- Poster design selected for permanent online collection at Mexican Museum of Design - “To Death with a Smile, 2015-16”.
- Mural at 'Hope villa' Open House Art Residency, Kodaikanal, DEC 2015.
- Part of Klatsch collective's winning Public art grant - Project 560 by the India Foundation for the Arts, Bengaluru, DEC 2015.
- Volunteered in hosting ‘Sonder Rus’ Music and arts festival at Mysuru, 2nd MAY 2015.
- Fundraising for victims of 2015 Nepal Earthquake by selling 'Holy Cow! Studio' merchandise in Bengaluru & Mysuru, MAY 2015
- Certificate of Citation for winning ‘361-degree Postcard Project’ at 361-degree Architecture Conference, Mumbai, 2014.
- Winning entry for Roerich museum design at Intercollege architecture fest - Inspirit ’12, MSRIT, Bengaluru (Group of 3).
Modeling: Photography by Doodle.inc for their new line of apparel, 'NERDQUAKE' 2016.