"I am a techno-spiritual soul, allergic to stereotypes, on an eternal quest to collaborate with creative minds. Often doing things no one asked for, discovering new artistic middle grounds of experienced realities. My Art Practice is situated between a triangulated relationship between art, science, and philosophy."
- Shashank Satish
Architect | Curator | Educator | Experimental Media Artist | Principal Investigator, XPC LAB
Founder, Holy Cow! Studio. Bangalore.
Mediums of Work:
- 3D Printing and Modeling
- Commissioned Art and Art installations
- Creative Education and Pedagogy
- Independent Curation
- Design and Architectural Consultation
- Exhibition and Experience Design
- Graphic Design Services
- Illustrations and New Media Art
- Painting and Photography
- Research and Scholarship